Save the date!
Four Day Family Law Mediation Training – May 2020
Presented by Robin Duboe Seigle, Shawn D. Skillin and Shawn Weber
San Diego: Thursday – Sunday, May 14-17, 2020
Are you tired of doing more harm than good or are looking for a family law process that helps families rather than making things worse? Consider divorce mediation training with a different twist! Get CEU credits in an interactive, multi-media training that is experiential in design and fun in nature. Above all, you will leave with practical skills you can apply today!
Interested in taking the training? Subscribe to our mailing list to make sure you get updated when registration opens.
Why Divorce Mediation?
√ Build and experience a more fulfilling practice!
√ Handle the conflict of divorce with confidence!
√ Settle the toughest cases with ease!
√ Take a vacation – really!
√ Control your schedule.
√ Get paid!
√ …and much more!
This training is ideal for:
- Experienced family law attorneys wanting out of litigation
- New attorneys who want family law mediation as a part of their practice
- Attorneys who are burnt out in general
- Mental Health professionals looking to add a conflict resolution component to their practices
- Financial Professionals interested in adding divorce services to their repertoire
- Experienced family law mediators looking for a refresher
- Collaborative Practitioners in need of mediation training
- Anyone looking to raise their skill level in family law situations
- Anyone looking to fall in love with family law again
Join trainers Shawn Weber, Shawn Skillin and Robin Seigle for this unique training!
Receive Top-Notch Training in:
- Conflict Theory – what people fight about, how and why!
- How conflict creates opportunities.
- The 5 phases of divorce mediation- a way to manage the chaos!
- How to hold effective separate meetings with clients to break impasse?
- Listening and responding to clients to find options for settlement.
- Managing power imbalances!
- Dealing with difficult and emotional clients!
- Ethical dilemmas in mediation!
- Unconscious Bias!
- How to listen and respond to clients so they can move towards a solution!
If you are wanting to experience more satisfaction and less stress in your work, then sign up for a unique and fun 4-day Divorce Mediation training:
SAN DIEGO DIVORCE MEDIATION TRAINING
Thursday – Sunday, May 14, 2020 through May 17, 2020
8:00 – 5:00 p.m. each day.
Handlery Hotel, 950 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, CA 92108
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Conduct a formal mediation and/or use the skills in your practice
- Distinguish your role as a mediator from your role as a lawyer, therapist, financial professional, or other
- Use new techniques for getting past impasse
- Use separate meetings to help parties learn to make new proposals rather than criticizing those made by the other party
- Work with parties when one or both are High Conflict People
Continuing Education Credits
This mediation training is approved for 30 hours California MCLE credit including
1 hour Ethics and 1 hour Elimination of Bias.
This course meets the qualification for 30 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
(Family Resolution Institute, LLC, Approval No. 130208)
Satisfies Mediation Training under IACP Minimum Standards for Collaborative Practitioners.