Event Phone: 877-361-9909
- “I’ve Got an Idea!” How to Make and Respond to Proposals
November 10, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Negotiating is a skill that even some attorneys find to be difficult, so it is understandable that clients often have no idea how to effectively make and respond to proposals − especially in divorce. This 3 step process keeps clients focused on the “how” and curtails the blame game. We teach you, so you can teach them! Join us to find out how!
Live online training: Tue., Nov. 10, 2020 at 12 PM Pacific Time
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- Approved for 1 hour California MCLE credit.
- Approved for 1 hour of California Family Law Legal Specialization credit.
- This course meets the qualification for 1 hour of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. (Family Resolution Institute, LLC, Approval No. 130208)
- Course certificates provided upon completion of the training.
Registrants will receive Zoom credentials after completion of sign up.